Norway Elite Football Coaching
We are pleased to announce that we are launching a unique recruitment program in Norway. The program will see both a boys and girls course.
We will be setting up 8 regional elite football coaching centres in Lillehammer, Oslo, Trondheim, and Bergen. The aim of the centres are to find the best players aged 8 – 16 year olds and then place them in an elite football training program where sessions will be conducted by our premier league coaches and scouting staff on a monthly basis throughout the year.
The courses are run by our Technical Director who is a highly experienced Uefa A coach, who has managed, coached and scouted for some of the UK’s biggest clubs including Aston Villa, Nottingham Forest, West Bromwich Albion, and Manchester United FC where he is a current Academy Scout
Next Course Date and Location:
April 2018 (Gutter and Jenter) Biri
Saturday 14th – Sunday 15th April 2018: Sted: Biri Il
2 x 3 Hour Training Sessions 1500,-
New Bergen Course April 2018
Academy Trials U12, U14 and U16
Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd April 2018
2 x 3 hour Training Sessions
Coaching Aims and model
The coaching model we will follow is based on our academy program that has produced may players who are playing professional football today and follows the below structure/ethos
Coaching course run by Premier League Coach and Scout
Russell Hullett (Uefa A Qualified)
The scouting/Recruitment process:
- Attend 2 x Trials
- If selected you will be invited into our Regional Elite Coaching Centre
- Receive 2 x 1 hour 30 mins Coaching Sessions every 4
- Attend International football tournaments throughout Europe
- Chance to be selected for our International elite team, where we pick the best players from all our Norwegian regional centres to attend England and play against UK academy teams, and play in International Tournament
Regional Academy Representative Teams U12, U14, U16
Any players showing excellent ability will be offered the chance to have trials with both our England and Norwegian Professional Team partnersWe will be holding open trials in the 4 regions selected to players who believe they are of the required standard to become part of the course.
Once selected, players will be invited into their regional training squads for the following age groups, U12, U14 and U16.
The best players from the regional centres will then be invited into a National/International training camp which guarantees the players the chance to attend England and a international camp, where they will play in a international tournament against both English and International football academies.
Regional Performance Centres for ages 8 – 10 Year Olds
Players aged from 8 – 10 years, will be able to train with us in a 2 year development program, which allows plenty of time for the players to receive the best coaching possibly, and once they reach the age of 11, they can then be considered for selection for one of our regional select representatives teams in the U12 group
- Develop players technically, tactically, mentally and physically
- Offer the best training by English Premier League Coaches/Scouts
- Routes into Professional football both in England and Scandinavia
- The chance to play against international professional football academies
- US Soccer Scholarships
- Initially receive 2 x Trials training camps leading to monthly sessions
- Chance to progress to the National/International training program
Our Commitment To Supporting Norwegian Clubs
We have already developed strong links with some of the excellent boys/youth football clubs in Norway.
Here we share our coaching knowledge and expertise in youth football and developing players, and invite local coaches of all levels to come and learn from our academy coaches free of charge.
Coaches are invited to shadow our coaches as we conduct the sessions and we also explain and provide copies of the session plans for them to keep for their own development. We also run coaching sessions at the clubs and aim to provide them with any information that may help their club grow and improve.