CIFA will have LM Premier Academy as its main Canadian partner and will work closely with players, parents and staff to provide seminars and educational sessions throughout the year.
Learn more about LM Premier Academy here – https://www.lmpremier.com/
We will also share best practices and coaching curriculum with CIFA, allowing us to continue to grow our programs and ensure that our sessions are of the highest calibre.
CIFA will be in Toronto this summer to work with our Academy players and they will also conduct a Summer Camp for Boys & Girls aged 7-16 at Centennial Park from August 20th-24th –
The scouting/Recruitment process:
- Attend 2 x Trials
- If selected you will be invited into our Regional Elite Coaching Centre
- Receive 2 x 1 hour 30 mins Coaching Sessions every 4
- Attend International football tournaments throughout Europe
- Chance to be selected for our International elite team, where we pick the best players from all our Norwegian and Canadian regional centres to attend England and play against UK academy teams, and play in International Tournament
Regional Academy Representative Teams U12, U14, U16
Any players showing excellent ability will be offered the chance to have trials with both our England and Norwegian Professional Team partnersWe will be holding open trials in the 4 regions selected to players who believe they are of the required standard to become part of the course.
Once selected, players will be invited into their regional training squads for the following age groups, U12, U14 and U16.
The best players from the regional centres will then be invited into a National/International training camp which guarantees the players the chance to attend England and a international camp, where they will play in a international tournament against both English and International football academies.
Regional Performance Centres for ages 8 – 10 Year Olds
Players aged from 8 – 10 years, will be able to train with us in a 2 year development program, which allows plenty of time for the players to receive the best coaching possibly, and once they reach the age of 11, they can then be considered for selection for one of our regional select representatives teams in the U12 group
- Develop players technically, tactically, mentally and physically
- Offer the best training by English Premier League Coaches/Scouts
- Routes into Professional football both in England and Scandinavia
- The chance to play against international professional football academies
- US Soccer Scholarships
- Initially receive 2 x Trials training camps leading to monthly sessions
- Chance to progress to the National/International training program
Soccer Coaching Canada